Turning Vision into Action
GC has been promoting resource efficiency by building a collaborative model that includes our Customer Solution Center, or CSC, and clients and partners who brainstorm together on product designs and value-added products made from plastic waste. One successful plastic waste management project has resulted in adding value to a variety of by-products with exceptional designs and ideas from five leading designers:
- The CSC and the Mobella furniture manufacturing company designed inventive and comfortable stools made from recycled plastic bottles (PET).
- The CSC, Vinn Pattaravarin’s team of designers, and Saengfah Industries Ltd. worked together using recycled polyethylene fabrics to make a collection of fashionable items.
- The CSC and Thinkk Studio added value to waste from clients’ industrial waste in clients manufacture by transforming it into outdoor furniture as part of the Chang and Friends Collection.
- The CSC and AKORA collaborated to produce a bag made from recycled propylene.
- The CSC worked with BOPE to create some truly eye-catching coasters.
In addition to these pioneering products, the CSC delivers a wide range of creative material-centered design concepts. A showcase of some of the CSC’s award-winning products from the 3rd ASEAN Plastics Award 2019 will be held in October, especially for entrepreneurs and those with a passion for creative and inspirational designs, as well as sustainable products.
See you soon on the 1st floor, CSC Studio, Energy Complex, Building A, Chatuchak, Bangkok!